• 6回复

toby is talking about???????

楼层直达
级别: *
发帖
金钱
威望
贡献值
What is that meaning of being not understand? TingMei ? Maybe I should simplize myself and try to use some easy words to make myself understood.Will that be OK ro better?HAHA! there are so many guys here ! We will have a good chace to communicate with to each other. Be cool and enjoy your own time! Good day![p:1]
发帖
金钱
威望
贡献值
只看该作者 1 发表于: 2005-07-27
take easy! I am just make joks and show off my humour, join in !come on ? you will find it interests to talk about your own opion.good day!
发帖
金钱
威望
贡献值
只看该作者 2 发表于: 2005-07-27
Because my Chinese is very poor,I just maste in speaking "GD hua".So sorry to talk to all you ,my net friend. I always waiting for someone to talk with.be easy with me .I would like to share my experiences with you if you don't mind.good night!
发帖
金钱
威望
贡献值
只看该作者 3 发表于: 2005-07-27
天拉~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
级别: 管理员
发帖
金钱
威望
贡献值

只看该作者 4 发表于: 2005-07-27
下面是引用toby于2005-07-27 00:49发表的:Because my Chinese is very poor,I just maste in speaking "GD hua".So sorry to talk to all you ,my net friend. I always waiting for someone to talk with.be easy with me .I would like to share my experiences with you if you don't mind.good night!

Welcome to our forum,and Welcome to china!

I'm so sorry,that my english is very poor.

we are very glad to become your friends. :-)

I want to ask you some questions,do you mind?

how do you know about our forum?

where are you from? and how long would you stay in china?

would you introduce yourself?
级别: 侠客
发帖
金钱
威望
贡献值
只看该作者 5 发表于: 2005-07-27
Hi,Toby:

I hope to make friends with you ,you can chat with me in english,if you have interests,plese mail me,address is:angell.ai@adlinkchina.com.cn

TKS
级别: 荣誉会员
发帖
金钱
威望
贡献值
只看该作者 6 发表于: 2005-07-27
really?
I am very gald to know you